Castings from 100–1.200 kg/pc
Middle size castings from grey and ductile iron from 100kg to 1.200kg
Middle size castings
Semi-Automatic line: This category of casts is produced on a semi-automatic line by application of self-hardening mixture (furan basis). . This line produces single casts as well as medium series.
- The maximum frame dimensions are 2,500x1,500 mm
- production capacity: max. 5 frames/hour
- weight of casting: 100–1.200 kg/pc.
- moulding mixture: furan base
- casting class accuracy: ČSN EN ISO 8062-3, CT 10-11
Core production - Cold - Box method:
- sand preparation plant ŽM3
- core making machines shooter LAEMPE - core volume "40" and KS12
- equipped with a core dipping and drying facility
- Large cores are produced from self-hardening mixtures by blenders with an hourly performance of five tons
Shot BLASTING machines:
- A continuous chamber air-blaster SPENCER HALSTEAD where the nozzles blast together or separately.
- continuous GEORG FISCHER air-blaster
- smaller suspension chamber air-blaster for cleaning complicated casts
- The casts are painted in a new spray booth.
- There is an annealing furnace for removal of internal tension.
- We provides all machining types in our owner company ZPA Pečky. Please see www.zpa-pecky.cz