Heavy size castings
Hand-operated moulding shop: The largest and heaviest castings are moulded and produced in a hand-operated moulding shop by application of self-hardening mixtures based on furan resin. Modern FAT blenders ensure a high quality of the moulding mixture. The castings are limited by weight and dimensions of the air-blast machine and potentialities of the crane technology.
This technology is equipped with a new mixture regenerating system.
- The maximum frame dimensions are 7,500x 3,500 mm
- production capacity: max. 1 frames/hour
- weight of casting: 1.000–12.000 kg/pc.
- moulding mixture: furan base
- casting class accuracy: ČSN EN ISO 8062-3, CT 12-14
Core production - Cold - Box method:
- sand preparation plant ŽM3
- core making machines shooter LAEMPE - core volume "40" and KS12
- equipped with a core dipping and drying facility
- Large cores are produced from self-hardening mixtures by blenders with an hourly performance of five tons
Shot BLASTING machines:
- A continuous chamber air-blaster SPENCER HALSTEAD where the nozzles blast together or separately.
- continuous GEORG FISCHER air-blaster
- smaller suspension chamber air-blaster for cleaning complicated casts
- The casts are painted in a new spray booth.
- There is an annealing furnace for removal of internal tension.
- We provides all machining types in our owner company ZPA Pečky. Please see www.zpe-pecky.cz